Please Download our catalog for product information
How to Order: We do not take orders via our website because the majority of our customers have technical questions about the tools they need.
- By Phone: 1-810-953-0732 M-F 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (except holidays). Our answering machine does not accept messages so please call back if no one answers (we are talking to other customers).
- By Email: If all your questions have been answered and you know what you want, provide your name, phone number, billing and shipping address, payment information, and items you wish to order. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. The card information can be divided over several emails for security. We will acknowledge your order and advise estimated ship date. Email us at email@example.com.
- By Mail or Fax: Provide the same ordering, personal, and payment information listed above, in letter or fax. Mail orders to Dave Manson Precision Reamers, 8200 Embury Road, Grand Blanc, MI, 48439, USA. Fax orders to 1-810-953-0735.
SHIPPING AND INSURANCE (We try to use the least expensive carrier for shipments unless a specific one is requested).
- Domestic Shipping (USA addresses): We use UPS and the US Postal Service. USPS can be insured or flat rate (uninsured at your request and risk).
- Foreign Shipping: US Postal Service insured or flat rate (uninsured at your request and risk) or DHL.
Unfortunately, we do not have the time to do a comparison of all carriers to add the exact, lowest shipping charge to your estimates. Many factors influence shipping costs including package weight, cost of order, country shipped to and location to a major population center (there are remote shipping charges added to some areas outside of the US). We will provide an estimate of shipping charges based on our experience.
- Domestic: We accept checks, money orders, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card.
- Foreign: Only credit cards are accepted. We do not accept PayPal.
- Special orders require payment when they are placed.
The demand for ammunition, firearms, and firearms tooling has risen dramatically in the past few years. This demand has extended manufacturing times for cataloged items as well as for special tooling. We continue to work on improving our delivery times by adding new machinery and personnel and ask for your patience in this regard.
Dave Manson Precision Reamers’ products are guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship. If you feel one of our tools does not perform as it should, please call for suggestions as to its use. We emphasize customer service above all else and strive to provide the best possible tooling. If a tool is not right, it will be repaired or replaced, at our option. In all cases, our liability is limited to replacement of the defective tool.
If You Send Tools or Samples to Us, please include instructions for the work you want done as well as your name, address, phone number, and payment information. If this is not received we will be unable to process your order.